ToaSTy!

PaY THe PRieSTeRS iN JuDGiNG WiTH THeiR BeaT STiCK. 9/21/06.

FUCK YOU PIGZ!

Nothing would give me more pleasure than (In words of ICE-T) taking every pig out and shooting them in the motherfucking head. Yeah thats right I got arrested late on the 19th. And apparently it is illegal to have license plates in the front window (they have to be visible from the street). And did you find anything Officer Connelly? No! Thats right it was tobacco you fucking moron. So fuck you and I hope some fucking teenager blows a hole in your motherfucking head after asking you some question that doesn't make sense. I would laugh so hard because you were a dick and what comes around, goes around (I'm still waiting).


In any case with your attitude I wouldn't put it past you not living for three more years. That and some old ass bitch at the holding area has a problem with people being comfortable and not watching TV like a fucking vegetable (You know who you are). And Destiny if you read this, did you have fun? Just relax, is all kewl.

Too those who (truly) know me, don't let them throw me away when it comes to that. I would like to be remember semi-infamously and don't let them make a Lifetime movie about me. Angel ain't got nothing on me so girl you just fukt with whatever you think you got. Sorry. Anyway ask for me I don't care. I honestly believe you are that naive, to think about this (Course it does seem totally like me). And whatever you are getting at is probably not out of reach, so don't play these fucking games like a nine year old girl. So I probably hit you on your "threats". You're not the one I would need to fear.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You pretty much suck altogether.

1:01 AM  
Blogger THe_(pH)uCKeR said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

THe (pH)uCKeR
So so long to breathe
Life into this idea
Which to so so long to conceive
An idea which is growing fast
That I barely believe

Only send hate

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
free stats