ToaSTy!

THaNKiNG You FoR SMoKiNG. 8/20/06

Yeah, I have that picture of the GRiM ReaPeR with a newspaper that says tobacco deaths will total 1 billion this century.

In the epic words of Martin Luther King.

I have a dream.

And that is to be the one billionth death from big tobacco. I know it is a long shot but hell I can't help it if I want to try. Does that make me a masochist?

Probably, probably not. I really don't give a shit. I can at least try for goals in life. That is all my life is: No plans just goals. Well hell, why try at all? (Why not just buy a gun and kill myself?) Would that be brutal enough for you?

Yay tomorrow is SuNDaY (FuCK CHuRCH! You know what I is saying HoTTiE THuG)! And new DeaTHCLoCK (DeTHKLoK) is on! Is going to be some funny shit about MuRDeRFaCe'S birthday. On Cartoon Network/Adult Swim/12:45. Watch it, live it, love it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

THe (pH)uCKeR
So so long to breathe
Life into this idea
Which to so so long to conceive
An idea which is growing fast
That I barely believe

Only send hate

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
free stats