ToaSTy!

THe WoRLD aiN'T FaiR. 9/17/06.

It pisse's me off when you pay for a service (like DSL) and they are like 'Oh sorry we fucked up and now you receive a credit.' Shouldn't happen in the first place but it does. So working for a corporation (QWeRST) and that happens I'm on the other line and I'm telling them they will receive the credit. And they bitch that it shouldn't happen in the first place. And I'm like yeah, whatever douche bag.

I also love getting free shit. But sometimes I feel like a (HoMo)Hobo. Ne-way if people give me free shit I ain't gonna complain, but they better not ask for them back. Once given I is mine (MWaHaHaHa) and too bad.

Oh NO *High-Pitched Voice*.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

THe (pH)uCKeR
So so long to breathe
Life into this idea
Which to so so long to conceive
An idea which is growing fast
That I barely believe

Only send hate

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
free stats