ToaSTy!

You'Re QuiTe THe TaLKaTiVe LiTTLe Fella, aReN'T Ya? 8/22/06.


According to myth gypsies crafted five nails for Christ's execution not four. The fifth nail was meant to pierce his heart, but the gypsies hid the fifth nail from the roman soldiers. In some stories the gypsies were punished by God for prolonging Christ’s suffering, and in others they were rewarded for attempting to protect him. The fifth nail is said to have been a real religious artifact with miraculous powers. Its existence today is somewhat questionable, unless you consider the metaphor.

I got another post that goes along with this first post, so tomorrow (Today) it will be up (Even though it will probably be Thursday).

Ever get part of a song stuck in your head? Annoying as fuck isn't it? Yeah, right now it is CoNTRoL(Tink dat is dah name) from PuDDLe oF MuDD.


I love the way you look at me.

I love the way you smack my ass.

I love the dirty things you do.

I have control of you.


If you hear the song it should leave your head? (Shouldn't it?) But if it doesn't that means that it will never leave and the only way you can get rid of it is to kill yourself (Buy a gun and kill yourself!). Anyway the song that is in your head is probably shared with someone in your head, which should means that if they hear the song they should think about you? (Fuck I'm confused!)
Lovely.
And yes I am a cocky motherfucker.

No that is not me in there, I swear it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

THe (pH)uCKeR
So so long to breathe
Life into this idea
Which to so so long to conceive
An idea which is growing fast
That I barely believe

Only send hate

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
free stats