ToaSTy!

iF i PRoMiSe NoT To KiLL You, CaN i HaVe a HuG? 09/19/06.


Secular wonderings (or just random word meshings) are basically what I survive on. Trying to makes sense of the world. I like things in neat little packages that apply to the whole world. I don't like the fact that the chaos in man may (at times) put him at the throat of his best friend over something as insignificant as a song/ some food/ a women. But hell it happens to the best of us. Hypocrites/I'm gonna do this blind. Hypocrites/Your messiah was never mine. But forget about song lyrics for a moment and you can eat the thin mints at my funeral. See the world isn't fukt up, you're fukt up. And you're not FuKT! up but just confused. See that is how the world works (in mysterious and sometimes retarded ways).

They say he who gives everything he has, no matter how little, gives more than the richest gifts of a millionaire who gives a mere tithing. They also say something about sexism, but we all know equality is achieved in religion by claiming "symbolism".

But that is just me. See I likes me a woman with pale skin and the look like she might die soon. Course that doesn't me I don't like woman's with meat and a (REAL!!!) tan.
So let the music play, and forget about today and just hope for tomorrow (today). Look to the sky just before you die. It's the last time you will. (Well fuck yeah, you're gonna die!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

THe (pH)uCKeR
So so long to breathe
Life into this idea
Which to so so long to conceive
An idea which is growing fast
That I barely believe

Only send hate

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
free stats