ToaSTy!

WHaDDYa MeaN BooZe iSN'T FooD. 8/15/06.


It is not food. But cmon' does it matter if you are a billionaire with a fuckload of money (yes Billionaire means lots of money). I know it has been a while. Hell I've been sick for awhile and I haven't posted because I just loaf on the couch and wait for work to come.

This is from NeWGRouNDS. Cheap place to pick up some hentai and laffs (Remember Retarded Animal Babies). It's awesome. I remember playing ping-pong for an hour to see number 5. I believe it is the best aside from the 11th it is the best ever.

You know what else I hate? Some people that act like they can control you but really have no authority. Pisses me off. What I hate more? People who actually let them other people control them.

I hate myself so much!

Anyway I think I am on the home stretch of freedom, it is almost as sweet as two pussies riding the cock at the same time.


Freedom, Rise up for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

THe (pH)uCKeR
So so long to breathe
Life into this idea
Which to so so long to conceive
An idea which is growing fast
That I barely believe

Only send hate

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
free stats