ToaSTy!

PuNKS NoT DeaD. 8/6/06.

Punk is not dead... it's just in a coma. The values that they stand for today are not the same as back in the day. Today they have been canned and sold to the masses as fashion. In a discussion, I informed people that no one is unique, in the sense that unique is being different, and being different from everyone else makes no one unique. It is one of those words that is an oxymoron in itself. So in an attempt to revive the old standard of punk, I have taken to the streets in my mob. A small try, in the giant mechinations of the world.

I know I asked this but has anyone ever seen SLC PuNK --->

Good story of a punk in 1985 in, where else Salt Lake City (the MoRMoN stronghold). He talks about how he tries to fuck up the system, in the end he fails, loses a friend (Poor Heroin Bob, and he doesn't die from heroin (he's afraid of needles)), and becomes part of the machine. But it tells of how he survives an almost unstoppable spiral of self-destruction.

And I'm am pissed of at DiCKSHuNaiR-e.KoM, they don't have "self-abuse" (7/23 post). But a WeBSTeRS does. It means masturbation by WeBSTeRS, but not an online dictionary (they don't even have MaSTuRBaTioN).

BuLLSHiT!

And Fidel (CaSTRo), I wish you the best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

THe (pH)uCKeR
So so long to breathe
Life into this idea
Which to so so long to conceive
An idea which is growing fast
That I barely believe

Only send hate

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
free stats