ToaSTy!

ByaaaaaH!

This isn't my kid. But he is fucking awesome.

So working...working...working sux ballz. I don't sit next to mah homies and next to all these fuckers that hate me. At least that is the vibe I get. Some dumb fuck punk who worked there for years doesn't have to do shit. He acts like "management" and "makes sure everyone does their job". WTF about your job, do it and stop throwing that little green fucking ball around.

Anyways in further news I have found people who want to be in the BKK, but for right now it's just a tiny mob. Little vandalism hur, little theft thur. It's all good in terms of I've never felt more alive. And have you ever had that feeling of something so cool that it makes you sick.

Freakin' Sweet *Peter Griffin voice*.

Yeah so when the "mob" (3 people so far) gets together we do shit like that.


So SNooX!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

THe (pH)uCKeR
So so long to breathe
Life into this idea
Which to so so long to conceive
An idea which is growing fast
That I barely believe

Only send hate

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
free stats