ToaSTy!

WHeN DeaTH RePLaCeS LiFe. 7/21/06



Man it has been forever hasn't it? Well it is going to be when you get kicked out of your place of residence.

SOOOO I won't be able to go to my Uncles wedding today, and Have to waste more money to rent a motel for a week while the tempers cool. AND luckily I got back in to my residence (My MoMS HouSe).
So this is a little downtime I have to post so I'm smokin'em while I got'em.
I also have a job (YaY! *SaRCaSM*) and are part of the machine now.

Hey I needs money for smokables. Oh sorry for the long loading times, work won't let me pull up any archives and I wants my friends to sees my accomplishnments (iKNoW).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

THe (pH)uCKeR
So so long to breathe
Life into this idea
Which to so so long to conceive
An idea which is growing fast
That I barely believe

Only send hate

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
free stats