ToaSTy!

CoKCTaKo


Yes it is a word in the BoS. But I decided to use it. Just because you can say it as a noun/adjective/adverb, and it works all the time. It is spelled incorrectly because that is how I made in a song I wrote.

PiHKaL and TiHKaL by Alexander "SaSHa" Shulgin and his wife Ann. He is the one that brought back MDMa (better known as XTC). XTC was actually made in 1912 by MeRCK. It was picked up by Shulgin in 1965, and launched his career. In 1972 though it hit the club scene in Dalls, Texas (Seems to be the Texans, don't it? I bet Bush was there). But it is amazing how informative a weed magazine can be isn't it? And I thought it only talked about marijuana.



"Lordy I lost my hymen to an consenting Practicing Buddhist Monk and I be consenting Virginal Catholic Nun : AMEN , TANX , JESUS!"

*BLaSPHeMy*

Today is a shitty day. And those that know me should go fux themselves. Thats right I said it.

FuX JeW!

FuX JeW aLL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

THe (pH)uCKeR
So so long to breathe
Life into this idea
Which to so so long to conceive
An idea which is growing fast
That I barely believe

Only send hate

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
free stats