ToaSTy!

GuiTaR aND MaSTuRBaTioN aRe oNe aND THe SaMe. 7/30/06.

So I heard this from one of my friends who played the guitar (AND hooked me up). He said "Hell, playing the guitar and masturbating are one and the same. Your picking hand does the work, while the chord hand tickles your balls."

Sick shit but totally true. Why would I lie?

So the BKK has pulled off some manner of destruction. Tanx to DoRKy Thug and Thuggy Thug. A little bit of theft. Tanx ALOT to HoTTie THuG. Mobbing is a little hard to start with chains holding you down, but we still find time for it. Special tanx to KaT for letting us hide in yourn pad. Gots a cart to trick (Pimp, style whatever) out. And so many places for races, hopefully it can get fixt up. HT suggested that we use the cart in the
ReD BuLL, BiTCHeS FLuG-TaG and SoaP BoX RaCe. But we (I) ain't got the money and the FLuG-TaG is already over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

THe (pH)uCKeR
So so long to breathe
Life into this idea
Which to so so long to conceive
An idea which is growing fast
That I barely believe

Only send hate

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
free stats