ToaSTy!

eVeRyTHiNG i SaY iS a Lie, eXCePT THaT. aND THaT, aND THaT. 8/01/06.


So I am sitting in my little room. Wondering about how tomorrow (today) will be. Will it be fun? Boring? Lonely?. Honestly I could give less of a shit because it will be all three at the same time. I quit caring about three hours ago, when I left work. My main man (MiKo) works with me although he has the early shift, so I don't see him. I got a man as a go between that we both know.

And have I ever told you how much I like LoWeS hardware store. Oh yeah! I love it aLoT! (A LOT! Moron!)

Yeah the previous post was actually yesterday's, I just didn't think I would post again, but today is the 1st, so the previous post is the 31st's and today is the 1st's. Just wanted to clear that up for you guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

THe (pH)uCKeR
So so long to breathe
Life into this idea
Which to so so long to conceive
An idea which is growing fast
That I barely believe

Only send hate

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
free stats