ToaSTy!

BBD aND HoW MaGGie iS a CuNT. 7/08/06.

Break the rules of society and when the judge asks you why you did it say 'They're meant to be broken.' In this state I live in (red bloc party, sub tested lake in WW2, and large amount of the Rockies), the judges don't really give a shit. So I up and tells'em that they are part of the nihlistic machine pushed and oiled by bush (doesn't deserve the respect of a capital). And that went over great!
Fuck'em!-------->


So I hopped back onto the caffeine train. Gots me a quad-pak of MoNSTeR. And these are events from early this morning (cuz I am actually writing on the 7th and 11:58 p.m., but when I post it will be the 8th. FuX YeaH!) had two of them before midnite and another before 1. And it was great I was bouncing of the wallz (demz da mhad skilz), yet I couldn't yell (or run naked) and I am preparing to wake up and have a massive headache. Know what I am going to do? Take some eQuaTe with the Hi-C in them. Then take some energy pillz (cuz days (sic)), and bounce off the wallz some more.

FuX YeaH!

And in my efforts to drop myself from Hi-C, I smoked some green tea leaves, like smoking pot with a pop can. Yeah that didn't turn out to well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

THe (pH)uCKeR
So so long to breathe
Life into this idea
Which to so so long to conceive
An idea which is growing fast
That I barely believe

Only send hate

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
free stats