ToaSTy!

SKiTTLeS MeaN SKiLLZ, WHaT aRe You FRoM iDaHo? 7/04/06.

So again I post only this time I have plenty of energy to expend on my creative thought. But since I am trying to come down from caffeine, I wake up with headaches because that is what caffeine does to you. Not as bad as heroine (I hear). Even pills have caffeine in them (the Equate ones), so you can imagine how hard it is to get off the C. But this is just a picture post mostly.

I'm just here to tell you to have a Mother-fuckingly happy erotic ball-busting, clit-bitingly good 4th of July.










Oh, and don't blow off your hand, or yer dick/clit/tits, whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

THe (pH)uCKeR
So so long to breathe
Life into this idea
Which to so so long to conceive
An idea which is growing fast
That I barely believe

Only send hate

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
free stats