ToaSTy!

So, So LoNG To BReaTHe. 12/15/2006.

So long to post. So long to breathe, finality waits up front, but you're never without wanton destruction. Anyway I'm still alive (barely) just haven't been able to post lately. Anyway, just checking in on all of those that still look in on me. So have fun, this may be a last post sorta thing as I don't know when I will be able to post again.

One last thing before I go.

Does anyone understand DoNNie DaRKo? You know the movie with the 6ft tall demonic rabbit? It's about time travel but I'm trying to understand. E-Mail me with Donnie Darko in the title.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

THe (pH)uCKeR
So so long to breathe
Life into this idea
Which to so so long to conceive
An idea which is growing fast
That I barely believe

Only send hate

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
free stats