ToaSTy!

i WiSH My GRaSS WaS eMo, THaT WaY iT WouLD CuT iTSeLF. 10/23/2006.

I recently googled myself and realized that the only thing I had to my name was an obituary of my father. Nothing else not even PiG reports. (How sad).


Anyway a few days of down time really brings things into perspective (Like how much of a life I don't have), a time to reflect upon things that suck, like having to sneak around at other peoples house cuz you don't want people *cough parents cough* to find you. Of course I realized that I like being clean* after being unable to shower for like four days.

I am currently looking for any form of musicry to listen to. I pirated some songs from Kittie (Better than any other chick band, or chick singer for that matter), anyway I figure that this is the would be the best way to get people to give me musicry information. See like the songs I got playing now include:

The Key to Gramercy Park :: Deadsy
Fuck the World :: Insane Clown Posse
Brackish :: Kittie
Planet of the Apes :: Mindless Self Indulgence
Mourning Palace :: Dimmu Borgir

So send me shit. I want to espand (got it) my musical libary(again).


* You know I can be dirty so don't even think of finishing that thought Hottie Thug

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

THe (pH)uCKeR
So so long to breathe
Life into this idea
Which to so so long to conceive
An idea which is growing fast
That I barely believe

Only send hate

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
free stats