ToaSTy!

You'Re NoT JeSuS? You'Re BoB! 10/17/06


Blasphemy!

Anywho. A little later in the day I write

Not again not till tonight.


A brief little quote upon the hallowed steps, a little some some for the peeps in the back row. With life on the right and choice to the left. Yeah I'm just kinda going on about stuff in the head. A brain dead motherfucker with no use to purpose of god. And yes I am Russian, I fucking hate Russians.

What a skeletal wreck of man I am. Translucent flesh and feeble bone. The kind of temple to which only whores and sinners come to. With my thumb on the pulse and a finger on the trigger, I remember everything to come. Because in the end all we do is all we've done. Props to Corey of Stone Sour.

You do not tell/ The rain not to fall/ The wind to blow/ The sun to rise/ Or grass grow// You tell/ Your heart not to beat/ It listens once/ But will not repeat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

THe (pH)uCKeR
So so long to breathe
Life into this idea
Which to so so long to conceive
An idea which is growing fast
That I barely believe

Only send hate

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
free stats