ToaSTy!

aRe You FeeLiNG HaPPy? 10/18/06.

A little banner from my street team. Loves MuDvAyNe so. But ever wanted to start a band? Local concerts only helped fuel the need to make music (Even after they said they would quit everything to just make music). I don't even remember when I first wanted to be in a band. Probably freshman year, that was a fun year. A whole year on suicidal medication for acne *cough Accutane cough*, a motherfucker picking on you, a chick that your friend "hooked you up with", a crush for the whole year that gets shot down. Yeah I love it, so all that music is about death, suicide and killing all you motherfuckers (You know I love you).

Yeah so I was down at a music shop today, (After leaving home @ 430 this morning) and asked the dude how much for the basic drum kit, (499 motherfuck) and for some reason I couldn't stop playing the drum solo from "The Blister Exists" from Slipknot and it would not leave. Awesome!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

THe (pH)uCKeR
So so long to breathe
Life into this idea
Which to so so long to conceive
An idea which is growing fast
That I barely believe

Only send hate

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
free stats