ToaSTy!

THaT iS eXaCTLy WHaT i WaS GoiNG FoR. 10/10/06.


Continuing on with my incessant need to create/detail/destroy shit urges, I have once again done some work on the audioblogger site. Not exactly going as well as I had hoped. I'm was actually hoping to put it in with this post, so it doesn't technically make a new one and get rid of the ones I made on blogger instead. So more work to be done. Oh well a fagets job is never done. And you know the kind I'm talking about. The one that does all the work and gets none of the credit. But I pat myself on the back because I did a good job (One gold star for me, none for you).
THe WHiTe TRaSH MiDDLe CLaSS GoTH


So hear is another clip of me going on about myself. Anyway kinda lack-luster start to something, I think that is just cuz I haven't mastered the basics of talking clearly and annuciating into the mic. But that will come with time. Oh and I got a greeting at the top, it's probably too low on the volume for you to hear the first time but play it again with the volume totally cranked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

THe (pH)uCKeR
So so long to breathe
Life into this idea
Which to so so long to conceive
An idea which is growing fast
That I barely believe

Only send hate

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
free stats