ToaSTy!

You'Re NoT a RoBoT oR a MaN! 9/26/06.

Anyway, today is an ok day. Tomorrow I got court and gotsta get up at 7. And right now what time is it (almost 11:30)? So I know I am just fucking myself over, of course, I did when I got pulled over and caught with ninja stars. Oh well fuck em all.

I realized today that the worst four letter word in the alphabet isn't really a bad word at all. In fact everyone says it and everyone allows it. I have refused to say it from now on until I realized who the fuck I am. I'm a man out of sync with his own program. Trying to find some kind of inner link. So what do you want from me? You see this time I cannot love another cunt, you drink as slow, look twice and you'll get fucked. So today is a day of infamy for me to learn that the world is a very cold and harsh place. And to find another kind of pain, I'm so blind. I've lost my way it seems, but (as always) I have those that pull me back and they don't even know they do (Hell they don't care).

Just fucking do it damn it! That is what I tell myself everyday, and I'm a cowardly man afraid to be myself. Tell me I'm a pussy and you're hotter than me. Given something to say, I'm superfly and I'll never fake. Sooner or later I'll like to erase them all and reclaim my place. But in the end does it really matter? You and me, we have no faces. Soon our lives will be erased, do you think they will remember? Or will we just be replaced?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

THe (pH)uCKeR
So so long to breathe
Life into this idea
Which to so so long to conceive
An idea which is growing fast
That I barely believe

Only send hate

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
free stats