ToaSTy!

aLL THaT GLiTTeRS iS NoT GoLD


So it's been awhile (again) since I posted but I got a sweet new game, on the 18th. And that has taken all the time from then until now. Worked as a coiler in a PVC pipe factory. Got fired (again). Ummm. Shit that's actually it. Worked from 3-11pm at iNTeRSTaTe PLaSTiC and got super-addicted to energy drinks. MoNSTeR "KHaoS" is my fave, (right now) but I haven't forgotten my first ReD BuLL, BiTCHeS. The only reason why I am not drinking ReD BuLL, BiTCHeS is because on the price tag. MoNSTeR "KHaoS" is cheaper than ReD BuLL, BiTCHeS, but I will save up money to get a twenty pack of ReD BuLL, BiTCHeS. I need one right now so I will leave and maybe masturbate. Bye.

ReD BuLL, BiTCHeS


ReD BuLL, BiTCHeS


ReD BuLL, BiTCHeS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

THe (pH)uCKeR
So so long to breathe
Life into this idea
Which to so so long to conceive
An idea which is growing fast
That I barely believe

Only send hate

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
free stats