ToaSTy!

THe aNGeL iN My NiGHTMaReS. 1/22/07

I've been doing really well as of late. Been reading the Cobain Journal and I realized how fucked up he honestly was. I needs me a job so I can get out of my girlfriends-------> house. And I also want to get the band up and running again, but I need a drum kit and some amps. I was also looking into starting a recording studio to help those bands that need to get recorded and we would keep some of your CD's in the store to sell so it would be like a record store. (CooL *Dr. Evil voice)

But enough bullshit that would be awhile until I got the money to rent a space to even set-up a studio. Then around the 75k range in money for all the preparations to make it worthy enough.

Anywho. After reading the CJ I've decided to start writing down all my thoughts (Which seem to be lyrics for fighting) in a little book. And I have vurry vurry little in there but all of it is hate and suicide. Not bad considering who you are talking to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

THe (pH)uCKeR
So so long to breathe
Life into this idea
Which to so so long to conceive
An idea which is growing fast
That I barely believe

Only send hate

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
free stats