ToaSTy!

DRaiN THe oCeaNS! WHo NeeDS THeM aNyWay? 6/14/07.


So (Fuck it's been forever again!) I went to the HELLYEAH! concert on the 11th in Spoketown. And I can't believe fucking INVITRO remembered me. Of course I had them sign a five and the singers like 'What the fuck is this?! Invitro money!' (but in a good way). I also found a pick from Tom Maxwell (of Nothingface fame!!) but I feel bad because it belonged to this little kid, which I got stuck to, so I got fucking nothing from the bands (except side awe (like they're pointing at the person next to you)). But it was cool, cuz the kid was like 8. I'm pissed at Erin because she got his pick too (and he fucking handed it to her and I have to scrounge from a kid). Anyway the father of the kids (he had two) fucking bolted past all the bouncers to grab Vinnie Paul's last drumstick as he threw it.
And then I got a shirt! (That's it.).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

THe (pH)uCKeR
So so long to breathe
Life into this idea
Which to so so long to conceive
An idea which is growing fast
That I barely believe

Only send hate

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
free stats