ToaSTy!

No GooD CoPiNG MeCHaNiSMS eXCePT MaSTuRBaTiNG aND BLoGGiNG. 4/19/07.

Baby bags. Always got a soft spot for boobies!!!. Apparently deep in my subconscious (which isn't far), I like boobies!!!, which is really wierd considering Erin doesn't really have any boobies!!!. And also that men like women with boobies!!! because that represents fertility (Primal) anyway boobies!!! is boobies!!! so I love them so. I love the ones that have pointy nipples or big ones, ones that point out (but can't cut diamonds).
Yeah... this is just an image post for boobies!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

THe (pH)uCKeR
So so long to breathe
Life into this idea
Which to so so long to conceive
An idea which is growing fast
That I barely believe

Only send hate

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
free stats