ToaSTy!

THe iNSiDe iS NaTuRaL, THe ouTSiDe iS PLaSTiC. 6/10/07.


Now it's pretty fucked up (SuperSuckers). and how people change and it's for the worse. And they somehow don't see it (I'm included). Makes you just want to slam their head into a wall.

So my ex got our kids taken away which explains why I got swamped with calls saying 'What a fucker I was' and how much of this is my fault. The bitch got me kicked out and then she calls me on the day I get back from court saying she wants help to move back into my mothers house. (For some reason her mom wouldn't even lend a finger). So she plays the card of me being petty that because I won't help her I don't love the kids, and I play the 'self-reliance test' card on her.

So I just want to kill them all, because that solves all my problems.


And my mothers' new man has her changes so much. Is it normal for a woman to rip a shelf and stereo off the wall because it's on a rock station? NO but for my mom (yes). Is she going to get married on July 7th (doesn't that have something to do with the bible?). She's barely known this man for half a year. This wouldn't bother me but she a nice truck and house and he has nothing. So that's my problem (Maybe time would help). I just hope he leaves her for what she has done and will do. Or he just fucks her over and everyone had told her that just so I can say 'I told you, you fucking dumb bitch!'

I think my life has gotten back on track and that is thanks to Erin (besides that kids being gone). Everything else has been a plus.


Posted by: RICK_JAMES_BITCH - Anonymous (IP Logged)
Date: February 18, 2006 05:21PM


the socks rock dude! put a chick in them socks...and unless she has a face that looks like its been hit with a bat! i'd be damn pleased. Aye assbarber, i checked your page man, the jury's out. I see no reason why it could'nt be your MRS, you might be one of these fellas who likes other dudes lookin at his gurl. My gurls pretty damn dilectable too, but if anyone wanted to see her pussy, they'd best be prepared to see a mai empi uchi to the fuckin face! ( front elbow strike(i teach martial arts )
Anyway, you must be a super regular here. How the hell are you ever supposed to find your old posts??? this sites go fuckin millions of pics! i've yet to come across my own posts a second time even!
now..back into caracter....(cough cough)
COULD BE HIS WIFE! MIGHT FUCKIN NOT! THE REAL QUESTION...WHY GIVE A FUCK? IF I IS, CONGRATULATIONS BRUTHA, NICE ASS U GOT ON TAP! IF IT AINT YOUR ASS, YOU NEED TO GET OUT AND FIND SOME!
YALL HEARD IT FIRST, FROM THAT NIGGA RICK JAAAAAAAAAMES! BIATCH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

THe (pH)uCKeR
So so long to breathe
Life into this idea
Which to so so long to conceive
An idea which is growing fast
That I barely believe

Only send hate

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
free stats