ToaSTy!

oSMoSPeeD-QuiCK ReLeaSe ADReNaLiNe PiLLS


There comes a point in time when an adrenaline rush becomes an addiction. Sometimes its the point when you are stealing a CD, some money, or sex toy. Some times you can get a simple rush from just OWN1NG someone. 19239.


Anyways I started posting again right after I got back from the SeeTHeR concert in Spokane. So that makes today the 3rd of June. Oh well fuck it. So from March to June, I've had three court dates, a firing from Wal-Mart(for pushing a cart into the back right quarter-panel of a 2002 Dodge Pickup ::haha fuck you Ed Naylor, I knew I hit it, but faked I didn't), got married, over 2800 dollars of back pay for death benefits, had to move in with my mom, got high, almost punched out a 40 something year old bitch, and the concert.

Yeah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

THe (pH)uCKeR
So so long to breathe
Life into this idea
Which to so so long to conceive
An idea which is growing fast
That I barely believe

Only send hate

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
free stats