ToaSTy!

HaND-2-HaND/ THe DouBLe BaRReLeD aPPRoaCH


Since when has there ever been a time when I have not been D-V-Ent.

*3 Seconds elapse*

NEVER.

There has always been an ulterior motive to what I do. Whether watching "movies" or conducting "experiments". I have been a D-V-Ent. Unlike Marilyn Manson , I don't do it because it is illegal (that may be a deciding factor though). I do it because I can and want to. My previous sites have had snippets of the Anarchists Cookbook. I just put the basics down like napalm, fuses, and disk drive destroyers.

So lets just face it. I am a D-V-Ent and so are you. Oh and on a further note I have my Mc Donalds uniform to prove it. Another thing I want to actually try some Ritalin. I don't want to become a rittick, but on occasion, indulge a little. Another good way to get buzzed is taking Mega-T Green Tea pills.

Heres how I did it



Take three on an empty stomach, wait twenty minutes and eat something because if you don't, you will puke them up. Now be careful *disclaimer* I am 280 pounds and am totally desensitized by caffeine. Some effects are hyper-activity, breathlessness/ gasping for breath, hyperrythmmia(quickened heart beats, whatever) and an urge to make an ass out of yourself *hey if it happened to me it could happen to you.


Be D-V-Ent and remember

Chaos is forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

THe (pH)uCKeR
So so long to breathe
Life into this idea
Which to so so long to conceive
An idea which is growing fast
That I barely believe

Only send hate

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
free stats