ToaSTy!

HeY! FuCK oFF DeaTH! 3/15/07

I could be a soda jerk. Now go play hide and go fuck yourself. See I like sex, is nice (from BoRaT). An army platoon of men standing in quicksand waiting for a four star hotel in GiTMo. The heat is on in your mouth, and it tastes just like semen.


Seeing part of aN iNCoNVieNT TRuTH made me think about global warming. I had an "epiphany" (I suppose) about how it could just be a phase in the earths' cycle of life. About how the world just heating could be like what happened to the dinosaurs. It will be superhot/humid and small islands of what remain of the continents. The aquatic swimmers will rule but the amphibious will be the gods. But if you actually think about it, almost all the creatures would be amphibious.

I also beleive that humans (if any remain) who can survive in high altitiudes will be here the longest. Much like Waterworld that is how I figure global warming will be. But apparently everyone super adapted and was able to breathe at 25000 ft above sea level.

And I hate how people who reveiw sports equipment and the say they can't handle it and rate it poorly because the can't use it as well as their old shit. Mainly because they have been using it for however fucking long it has been. Bullshit!
a LiTTLe HeLP WiTH CaLCuLaToR WoRDS
  • Go 2 HeLL = 7734206

  • 2 = to/too

  • 1 = one

  • 8 = -ate/ate/-aight

  • 4 = for

  • 0 = O

  • 1 = I

  • 2 = Z

  • 3 = E

  • 4 = H

  • 5 = S

  • 6 = G

  • 7 = L

  • 8 = B


Oreo party is 2 blacks and a white orgy

Chips Ahoy party is 2 or more moley (having moles) people fucking.

Trisexual "adj" : Trying anything sexual

And gay chicken is actually gayer than two gay men having gay anal sex.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

THe (pH)uCKeR
So so long to breathe
Life into this idea
Which to so so long to conceive
An idea which is growing fast
That I barely believe

Only send hate

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
free stats